ARE YOU NEW TO PROJECT FINANCE MODELING OR AN EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONAL WORKING IN PROJECT FINANCE LOOKING FOR FINANCIAL MODELING RESOURCES FOR YOUR JUNIORS?
If your answer is "yes", then you've come to the right place!
1st Analyst Information Services has launched (May 2006) a website dedicated to Project Financed Power Transactions.
It's a financial models package website offering downloadable Project Finance Power Station Financial Models.
Please read all the information below as it explains in detail all the important information regarding this power station financial models package website.
WHO STAND TO BENEFIT MOST FROM USING THESE MODELS?
WHO WILL NOT FIND THESE MODELS OF MUCH HELP?
- First Time Project Finance Financial Modelers
- Experienced Project Finance professionals who have been modeling in other areas of Project Finance (e.g. Telecoms, Water, Toll-Roads etc) and now have just started working on Power Models.
- Engineers working in Power Projects (Scoping Models)
- Finance Students intending to work in Investment Banking
- Accounting Students intending to work in Investment Banking
- MBA Students Studying Finance Related Subjects
- Students Studying Math of Finance
- Academics teaching Electrical Engineering (mostly post-graduate courses)
- Academics teaching Math of Finance and or Financial Engineering
- Professionals working in Developmental Finance
- Professionals working for Investment Banks
- Professionals in Project Finance Advisory Services
- Professionals working for Power Utility Companies
- Power Station Managers
- Professionals working for Power Generation Equipment Suppliers
- Professionals working for Power Distribution Equipment Suppliers
- Professionals working in Government Energy Departments/Ministries
- Professionals working for Energy Consultants
- Economists with interest in Power Demand and Supply
- Actuaries moving to or with interest in Project Finance.
- Law Professionals working for Corporate Law Firms in the area of Project Finance
- Professionals looking for Project Finance Modeling resources for new recruits or subordinates who now work in Power related transactions.
WHAT ARE THE CONTENTS OF THE SPREADSHEET WORKBOOKS?
- Professionals who have been actively modeling Power deals for at least ten years (they have seen it all!), UNLESS they are looking for modeling resources for their juniors/new recruits with little Power financial modeling background.
- Anyone without a basic background in Accounting and Math of Finance (may struggle, especially with Math of Finance concepts!). We will make available in the Power Station Models Package website a downloadable Basic Math of Finance Course in PDF format.
- Those 'allergic' to Spreadsheets/Electric Power/Numbers and long hours before a computer screen!
The spreadsheet workbooks are generally made up of the following sheets:
HOW ADAPTABLE ARE THESE FINANCIAL MODEL SPREADSHEETS?
- Cover/Title Sheet
- Index/Table of Contents Sheet
- Model Administration Sheet
- Inputs and Outputs Summary Sheet
- Financial Modeling Assumptions Sheet (Inputs Sheet)
- Income (Profit & Loss) Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Sheet
- Expenditure Sheet
- Operations & Maintenance Costs (O & M) Sheet
- Funding Drawdown (Debt & Equity Drawdown) Sheet
- Working Capital Sheet
- Project Output Sheet (Power and/or Steam output generated etc.)
- Revenue Sheet (Power and/or Steam Revenue Sales etc.)
- Tax Sheet
- Depreciation Sheet
- Ratios Sheet
- Sensitivity Calculations Sheet
- Benefits Calculation Sheets (where relevant)
These spreadsheets have been written with the new project financed power transactions modeler in mind. They have also been developed for easy of use by the experienced modeler who wants a quick well designed power station modeling template.
The original information you get with the models is quickly adapted to your particular situation by simply changing the input figures, mainly through the Assumptions' sheet.
CAN I SEE SAMPLE IMAGES OF A TYPICAL FINANCIAL MODEL SHEETS?
Yes! Click the link below to open a web page (on a new window) with links to the sample images of the typical sheets you will find in these financial models OR even better just watch the YouTube Video Below:
Financial Model Sample Sheets (Images)
(Don't forget to come back here to continue reading!)
HOW MANY MODELS DO I RECEIVE WITH MY PURCHASE?
The pricing for this package is really for ONE model, BUT what you are purchasing is a Power Station Financial Models Package in our Power Station Financial Models Package website. After placing your order, you will be able to download immediately TWO Coal Power Station Financial Models with a differing modeling approaches.
The CCGT and Hydro Power Financial Models are available on the Download Web Page of the Power Station Models Package Site. You will be able to download
these after we have emailed you your Login Username and Password to the Power Station Financial Models Package Site.
Here is a list of All the current Power Financial Models you will be able to download from the Power Station Financial Models Package Site:
- Coal-Fired Power Station Financial Model;
- Cogeneration Coal-Fired Power Station Financial Model with Steam Sales;
- Combined Cycle Gas Turbine/Closed Cycle Gas Turbine (CCGT) Financial Model;
- Hydro Power Station Financial Models;
- Solar Thermal Power Financial Models (2 Models)
More versions of these models will be added over time including new models using different fuel types
(e.g. Waste Fuel type Power Station Models etc).
If you haven't visited the Hydro Power Models website - click the link below and read MORE INFORMATION about the Hydro Power Financial Models:www.Hydro-Power-Financial-Models.com
ON SIGNING UP FOR THE POWER STATION MODELS PACKAGE WHAT INFORMATION IS SENT TO ME CONFIRMING MY PURCHASE?
On signing up for the Power Station Financial Models Package you will be able to download immediately TWO MS Excel Coal Power Station Financial Models, each with supporting Brief Notes in PDF format.
This will be followed by an email from us with your unique login details (a Username and Password) to the Power Station Financial Models Download website. From there you will be able to download spreadsheet files, and other supporting material.
As mentioned in the previous paragraphs, the CCGT and Hydro Power Financial Models are available on the Power Models Package Site.
There is also be a web page listing useful Project Finance resources that is continuously updated.
Immediately after making your purchase, an Invoice will be sent to you, via email by the Products Retailer, PayPal, who acts on our behalf. This is the very same Invoice that is emailed to us, notifying us of your purchase.
HOW DO I KNOW IF NEW MATERIAL HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE MEMBERS WEBSITE?
Clients are automatically added to a Purchasers Contact Email List. Every time a new model or other related material has been added to the website an email is sent to all members.
You will be able to update your contact details anytime after making the purchase.
CAN I READ TESTIMONIALS FROM EXISTING/EX-CLIENTS?
YES! We do have Testimonials from Current/Ex-Clients who Purchased the Power Station Models Package: Testimonials From Power Station Models Clients.
HOW LONG DO THESE EXCEL FILES TAKE TO DOWNLOAD?
On a very slow analog internet connection they won't take you more than three minutes at most. This is a conservative approximated download time. When we tested the download times, the largest of the files downloaded in about 50 seconds.
HOW MUCH IS THE POWER STATION FINANCIAL MODELS PACKAGE?
The Power Station FinanciaL Models Package is priced well below the average prices/fees charged by websites of this nature (providing not so well designed models!).
One such website charges an annual membership fee of over $200. They don't give you real spreadsheets you can adapt to your own requirements, but downloadable executable programs that generate outputs (just like the web-based Loan Calculators you see in Mortgage or Auto Sales websites!). Another similar website gives you a once-off purchase of a similar program for $120.
You will also come across some priced at around $30 and you will be left wondering whether they were written by a professional working in Project Finance or by a clever high school drop out!
It's important to note that most of these models mentioned above are general spreadsheet models not really written for Project Financed transactions, like the ones you will get on our website.
Search the web and see what you will find!
We want to make purchase of this package affordable to as large a number of new financial modelers as possible. We know that most of these professionals have just started their professional careers; hence the Power Station Financial Models Package fee is a low $230.00.
BUT, GUESS WHAT�
YOU ARE IN LUCK!
WE ARE NOT EVEN GOING TO CHARGE YOU THE ALREADY LOW $230!
THE PACKAGE IS AN AFFORDABLE $169.00. THAT'S A $61.00 DISCOUNT FROM THE $230.00 WE SHOULD BE CHARGING.
YOU WILL BE A MEMBER FOR A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR.
[PLEASE NOTE: There Are Actually TWO Payment Options Here - PayPal.com OR ClickBank.com. ClickBank.com Also Offers You Two Options - Direct Credit Card Payment OR Via PayPal.com]
"Please take me to the order page NOW. Don't waste any more of my time trying to sell this to me. I am already sold out to this package" -
ORDER FROM PAYPAL.COM
ORDER FROM CLICKBANK.COM
If you are really interested in doing something about your financial modeling skills, I have no doubt that you will see the benefit of becoming a member for only $169.00 for ONE year VERSUS becoming a member for $230.00 for the same period..
Although we obviously look forward to you purchasing this Power Station Financial Models Package, we just want to remind you once more: The Power Station Models Package WILL NOT BE OF MUCH BENEFIT to anyone WITHOUT a BASIC BACKGROUND IN ACCOUNTING and familiar with MATH of FINANCE CONCEPTS (Discounted Cash Flows, IRR, NPV, PV etc). Also, if you have never ever worked with a financial model before, WE ADVISE YOU NOT TO BUY THIS PRODUCT (FOR NOW!).
If you are at least 101% convinced that this product is right for you - Click the Credit Card Images or Order Button below to purchase the Power Station Financial Models Package Now!
We Use PayPal & ClickBank as our Products Retailers - Your Credit Card Information is Protected by their Secure Servers. Both PayPal and ClickBank securely execute THOUSANDS of Online Credit Card Transaction Sales every Day.
ORDER FROM PAYPAL.COM
ORDER FROM CLICKBANK.COM